In the production activities of mining, metallurgy, coal, machinery, electric power and other industries, various types of conveying equipment are often used. Belt conveyor is one of the most widely used equipment. Belt conveyor has reliable operation and high degree of automation. The characteristics of large conveying volume, long conveying interval and convenient maintenance are the equipment that must be used by major manufacturers to set up rhythmic and high-efficiency product production lines.
As we all know, belt conveyors are often subject to various wear and tear during work due to the long time, large conveying capacity, and long-distance transportation, and the service life of belt conveyors is often greatly reduced. Therefore, according to the structural characteristics of the belt conveyor, the editor has researched and sorted out a variety of methods to improve the life of the belt conveyor, hoping to help you.
First of all, do the daily maintenance of the belt conveyor
Doing a good job in the daily maintenance of the belt conveyor can reduce the probability of failure of the belt conveyor during transportation. It can also increase the life of the belt conveyor while improving the efficiency of the belt conveyor. The daily maintenance of the belt conveyor mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Check whether the state of the motor reducer is normal and whether it can work normally.
2. Check the connection of each fastener of the equipment for looseness.
3. Check whether the tension of the conveyor belt is in good condition and whether it can run normally.
4. Check the surface of each part of the conveyor for residual materials.
5. Whether the idler runs flexibly and without deformation.
6. Check the lubrication effect of each electronic component and replace it regularly.
Secondly, targeted measures can be taken for the life of the belt conveyor
1. Protection: The protection of the belt conveyor mainly refers to the protection of the impact of the external environment on the belt conveyor, such as adding a protective cover to reduce the impact of rain, frost and other bad weather on the belt conveyor.
Details can be accessed here: https://www.zymining.com/blog/the-life-of-the-belt-conveyor.html