The paper bag square bottom machine is mainly used for producing valve bags made of kraft paper. It is mostly used to produce a square bottom valve bag for packing cement, mortar, grain and other granular live powder materials. It can complete 60-120 pieces of valve bag bottom paste work per minute. The following square bottom machine manufacturer will introduce the structural characteristics of the paper bag square bottom machine.
Introduction to the structure of the paper bag square bottom machine
1. Structural composition of square bottom machine
(1) The steel plate of the main engine head adopts 45# steel plate with a thickness of 40mm;
(2) The structure of the discharging component adopts 12mm thick steel plate, and the surface is treated with 3 layers of paint;
(3) 120# channel steel is used for the intermediate support;
(4) The coil unwinding unit adopts air-expanded shaft core: 4 sets (45# steel; the surface is quenched by this high frequency; the bearing weight is 1.3 tons);
(5) The structure and parts of other mechanical parts are made of 45#, A3, cast iron and so on.
Details can be accessed by clicking here:https://www.lyhuatianm.com/products-information/structural-characteristics-of-paper-bag-square-bottom-machine.html