Tractor clutch friction discs are divided into inner friction discs and outer friction discs, which are usually installed inside the tractor clutch. The clutch of the tractor is mainly composed of clutch piston, end plate, drum, disc drum, outer friction plate, inner friction plate, pressure plate and spring, etc. There are three wet shift clutches in total (two for shifting, one for for reversing), which are hydraulically engaged.
Tractor clutch friction plate
1. Transmission of rotational torque. The tractor engine flywheel is the driving part of the clutch, and the driven disc and driven hub with friction discs are connected with the driven shaft (ie, the driving shaft of the transmission) by sliding splines. The compression spring presses the driven disc against the end face of the flywheel.
2. The torque of the tractor engine is transmitted to the driven disc by the friction between the flywheel and the contact surface of the driven disc, and then transmitted to the driving wheel through the driven shaft and a series of components in the drive train. The greater the compression force of the compression spring, the greater the torque that the clutch can transmit.
Precautions for the replacement of tractor clutch friction discs
1. The driven disc assembly should be kept clean, and the tractor clutch friction plate must be dust-proof, anti-fouling and oil-proof. Before assembling on the engine, the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel should be wiped clean to remove oil stains to prevent the clutch from slipping.
2. The tractor clutch has been adjusted before leaving the factory under normal circumstances, and it does not need to be adjusted during installation.
3. In order to ensure the smooth operation of the clutch, the clutch pressure plate assembly and the driven plate assembly have been balanced before leaving the factory. Do not replace the spare parts at will during use. When the tractor clutch must be disassembled for repair, mark it first, then assemble and rebalance according to the original mark after repair.
For details, please visit:https://www.syclutch.com/news/precautions-for-replacement-of-clutch-friction-discs.html