The hollow blade dryer is also called a paddle dryer. It consists of a jacketed casing, a double-helical drying conveyor shaft, a drive mechanism, a top cover, and a moisture exhaust system. A heating medium is introduced into the outer casing jacket and the drying conveyor shaft. The heat source is mainly steam, heat transfer oil and hot water.
The paddle dryer installation is transported from the production plant to the construction site. With the help of some tools and instruments, the paddle dryer is properly installed to the predetermined position and the conditions of use are met through commissioning. Whether the paddle dryer can be put into production smoothly, whether it can fully exert its performance, extend the service life of the equipment and improve the quality of the production products depends largely on the quality of the paddle dryer installation.
The various installation procedures of the paddle dryer generally have to go through: lifting and transporting, equipment unpacking inspection, pay-off position, equipment fixing, cleaning, parts assembly and component assembly adjustment, commissioning and engineering acceptance. The difference is that in these processes, different methods are used for different paddle dryers. It mainly includes transportation of equipment, assembly of whole and parts of paddle dryer, installation of pipe fittings, cutting and welding, assembly of internal parts of various containers, installation of electric motors, installation and commissioning of instrumentation and automatic control devices, pressure test and Trial operation and other work.
First of all, we must strictly guarantee the quality of equipment installation. We must carry out proper construction according to the design drawings, equipment structure drawings, installation instructions and construction acceptance specifications, quality inspection and evaluation standards and operating procedures. Secondly, we must adopt scientific construction methods to speed up the progress of the project. Guaranteed to put into production on schedule.
Paddle dryer installation precautions
(1) Before installation, carefully read the manual and related documents of the main unit and auxiliary machine to develop a detailed installation plan. Before installation, check the number and integrity of all equipments one by one according to the packing list. Check for foreign matter inside and outside the equipment.
(2) Inspect each foundation strength, size, elevation, flatness, anchor bolt holes, etc., in accordance with design requirements. Clean or purge the base surface and bolts to the buried holes to remove debris, grease and ash.
(3) The main machine is inclined at a certain angle according to the design requirements, or installed horizontally. After installation, tighten the anchor bolts.
(4) Install parts and accessories that are shipped separately at the factory according to the instruction manual or other indicative documents.
(5) The steam trap is generally purchased by the customer. It should be properly selected according to the process requirements. The displacement and drainage pressure are suitable, the drainage is thorough, and the gas is discharged. The trap should be installed at the lower part of the equipment, and the pipeline should be provided with a bypass valve. If the trap is connected to the water storage tank or directly to the boiler room, a check valve should be installed behind the trap.
(6) On the pipe network of the steam inlet, pressure regulating valves, pressure gauges and safety valves shall be provided to limit the high steam pressure to avoid accidental damage to the machine.